Monday, June 29, 2009

Doggie Ice Cream

I LOVE ice cream. If you can't tell, I pretty much love anything sweet, but I always wish I could give some to my dog, Rice. For those of you who don't know (or those of you who've killed your dog doing so, human ice cream isn't good for dogs). I was strolling around Reasor's in BA today and found...duh duh duh...DOGGIE ICE CREAM! It's by the dog food aisle in a little freezer where they store the Bil-Jac stuff...







It looks like your normal elementary cafeteria ice cream (which I still get to eat at my school, so hahaha) except for the smell. It's a healthy, protein-y, smell, totally gross...As you can see, the smell interested Rice. A LOT. It's like giving your cat beef jerky, which only my sisters understand, but she went CUH-RAZY!


She loved it so much that she took the empty carton over to the carpet and fell asleep with it in her mouth. It was a good day for Rice. So go out and buy your dog ice cream and you can both share a late night snack. If their name is Rice, or Amos, or...whatever...they'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment