Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Welcome!

"One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating. "
~Luciano Pavarotti
How true is that quote? Food is one of those things that people use to celebrate life, death, and all those dashes in between. Cooking, baking, rolling, doughing, icing, EATING, mixing...all words I love and use every day. Cooking brings me joy and allows me to be creative in the kitchen (plus my husband loves it...my hips? Not so much...well, he loves my hips...but, nevermind...) I always take pictures of my creations, and yesterday (as we were working out...because of the apple crisp I was about to partake of...)my friend Lily suggested I create a food blog. This is my modern recipe book of sorts, so enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment